|from top to bottom: Judge Fire, Judge Fear, Judge Mortis and Judge Death|
|First Appearance||Judge Death Lives|
The Dark Judges are a a group of undead beings from an alternate timeline, hailing from the planet Deadworld. Led by Judge Death the Dark Judges believe that all life is a sin that anything living is worthy of death. The main four consists of Death, Judge Fire, Judge Fear and Judge Mortis, although there are others.
- Judge Death: Formerly known as Sydney, Judge Death was the leader of the Dark Judges. He has rotting green skin with exposed teeth. He wears a portcullis like helmet, his suit is kept together with stitches, his elbow, knee and right shoulder pads are adorned with bones. His left shoulder has a pterodactyl like creature on it.
- Judge Fire: Fire is a human skeleton, he wears a judges uniform and his body is covered by roaring flames and carries a large trident.
- Judge Fear: A tall medevil-knight type figure. He wears a large bat winged helmet and has two massive bear-traps on both shoulders. He wears a large black cape and has shrunken heads around his belt.
- Judge Mortis: Judge Mortis is possibly the most deadly of the group, his uniform is a incredibly tattered Judges suit, he has a sheep's skull and a skeletal body.
- Kraken: A former member of the Judda (a group of clones based on the same genetic material as Dredd) Kraken was chosen to replace Dredd after he took the Long Walk into the Cursed Earth, however he was possessed by the Sisters of Death and was forced into helping start the Necropolis. His costume resembled a regular Judges outfit, only with added spikes and a flayed visor.
- The Joker: Another temporary Dark Judge was The Joker, hailing all the way from Gotham City. Joker had massive spiked shoulder pads, white skin, red hair and knee high platform shoes.
- Sister Despair: Little is known about her, however she seemed to enjoy genetic experiments upon humans and kept a few alive as her pets. Her clothing suggested she was once a Med-Judge of some kind.
- Judge Reaper: A large muscular Judge who was missing the upper half of his face and had large blades in place of his hands.
- Judge Scourge: A tentacled Judge that attempted to upsurp Judge Death as leader, this ended badly and Scourge was quickly slain.
- Sister Psiren: Little is known as of yet, but she seems to have some kind of psychic powers, similar to Phobia and Nausea.
- Judge Omen: A pre-cog Dark Judge that was murderd by Judge Death.
- Judge Silence: A mute Dark Judge that had his ears and eyes burnt away by Judge Fire.
- Judge Chronos: A Dark Judge with some kind of control over time.
- Sister Bedlam: A female Judge, noted for her sudden and violent bursts of temper.
- Judge Ossify: A massive Dark Judge with bits of his ribcage sticking out of his body.
- Judge Flyblown: A morbidly obease Dark Judge with skin like rotting flesh.
The Sisters of Death
- Phobia: The older of the sisters, Phobia has a elongated face with sharp teeth and long messy hair. She has shrunken head earrings and a large scorpion sholderpad with snakes, spiders and worms making up most of her other costume features.
- Nausea: A decaying human corpse with short scruffy hair with various human body parts around her uniform.
- Dementia: Dementia is one of the "cousins" to the Sisters, she resembles a voluptuous young woman with lengthy black hair and bats covering her breasts and genitalia.
- Ephemera: Another of the Sisters' cousins, Ephemera is a ghostly figure who resembles an incredibly frail young woman with white skin and hair longer than her body.
- Pustula: An obese troll-like thing. Her skin is blistered and covered in boils. She wears a red cape that covers most of her body.
- Mordechai: A immortal creature created by Judge Death. It was twisted in the head believing it to be the living incarnate of the Cursed Earth itself.
- Half-Life: An insect like humanoid with a body secreted in poisons and toxins. It was an early experiment of the Sisters of Death and later unleashed upon Mega-City One by Judge Fauster.
- Edward Bernardo: A serial killer that tried and failed to kill Judge Death during Necropolis. Death had the Sisters bring him back to life and continue killing in Death's name.
- Deadworld Judges: Judges that served as Deadworlds main authority (At least in the area Death grew up in). They later served the Dark Judges as foot soldiers, some were also turned into Dark Judges although most would meet the same fate as the other living beings and were wiped out.
- Chief Judge Silver: Brought back from the dead and used as a zombie pet by Judge Death.
- Yool: An alien spaceship captain that was used as a tool by Judge Mortis to spread his infections.